Environment and Planning Law
Environment and Planning Law comprises all that governs the protection, the conservation, the use and management of the environment.
Overview of available services
- Advice on regulations and compliance standards;
- Advice on international conventions and protocols;
- Representation before governments and municipalities;
- Representation during administrative procedures (Commission de protection du territoire agricole du Québec);
- Drafting and revision of permits and certificates applications;