Commercial and Corporate Law
Commercial and Corporate Law incurs all aspects concerning the organization and operation of a company on a commercial basis.
Overview of services available
- Creation of contractual companies (i.e. partnerships);
- Incorporation (federal and provincial);
- Corporate reorganization (fusion);
- Drafting and revision of contracts (partnership agreement, shareholder agreement, confidentiality agreement, franchises, lease);
- Purchase and sale negotiations of companies, commercial agreement and sale and transfer of shares;
- Litigation (i.e. shareholder disagreement, recovery action).