Lawyers – Beaudry, Bertrand, s.e.n.c.r.l.
The right to Excellence
At Beaudry, Bertrand, s.e.n.c.r.l., the right to excellence is a tradition and a well-controlled art for the service of our customers.
Deeply rooted in the Outaouais region since 1929, Beaudry Bertrand is one of the largest law firms in the judicial district of Gatineau. Its team offers expertise in a full range of legal services in civil and family law.
Wanting to offer legal solutions of the highest quality, its lawyers have renowned expertise. Effective communicators, they identify the customer needs and respond quickly and effectively. Seasoned professionals, they make sure to master the latest developments in Quebec and Canadian law.
They also benefit the community through their social implications, including their participation in various fundraising activities, university teaching and serving on several boards for nonprofit organizations in the region.
- Administrative Law
- Banking and Finance
- Bankruptcy & Insolvency
- Commercial & Corporate Law
- Ethics and Discipline
- Environment and Planning
- Estates and Power of Attorney
- Family Law
- Insurance and Liability
- International child abduction and divorce according to Hague Convention
- Labour and Employment Law
- Municipal Law
- Real Estate Law
- Taxation Law
- Bourse Paul Bertrand, Faculté de droit civil, Université d’Ottawa
- Centraide Outaouais
- Déjeuner du Maire (Mayor's breakfast)
- Fondation du Collège Saint-Alexandre de la Gatineau
- Fondation de l’Université du Québec
- Fondation de la Maison Mathieu Froment-Savoie
- Défi Ski Santé
- Chambre de commerce de Gatineau